Well I hope you all had a great weekend, mine was pretty good. Not to sound like an old man, but it's August already -- how did that happen? Anyway, on to the links.
- Young T.J. Oshie is very popular among St. Louis Blues fans. (H/T Hildy) [Grand Forks Herald]
- Every single day when I'm searching for news, this guy pops up. So I figured I'd share it with you all. There is a new book about W.C. Handy, the composer of the "St. Louis Blues." [Seattle Times Newspaper]
- Dany Heatley to the Sharks? Does the little bitch want to play in San Jose? Who knows, I just wish the Sens had the balls to just suspend him for being a prick. [TSN]
- I swear, the Marian Hossa contract just keeps getting better and better. [TSN]
- Alex Burrows hit a kid in the face, and now might face legal charges. [Nucks Misconduct]
- This is what the offseason does, it forces bloggers to guess what their team might wear during a January game. [Stanley Cup of Chowder]
- Will Ilya Kovalchuk stay in the Dirty South or go somewhere else? Better question, if Kovie leaves the Thrash for the Blues, what would Hildymac's reaction be? [Puck Daddy]
- In case you didn't know, it's Shark Week on the Discovery Channel. Here's a sweet bus ... [Every Day I'm Tumblin']
- ... which leads me to the greatest Shark-related site that is not Fear the Fin. [FUCK YEAH SHARKS]
- The url says it all. [Women With Mustaches]
It's Monday which means its time for another '80s movie song. Today, Back to the Future. Yes, it's Huey Lewis and the News with Power of Love.
Gametimelinks(at)gmail.com if you have anything to pass along, or just want to say hi.