I'm still recovering from reading Gallagher's rant. Holy shit.
- Erik Johnson is no longer injured. Just in time for the Blues playoff run ... wait wasn't he supposed to be back for that. That was like two months ago. [Stltoday.com]
- Attention Carnie: Manny Legace is on the move. Side note: Dude has a $2.3 millie house? Damn. [Blockshopper]
- The Blues are hosting a Youth Camp and the kids are getting tips from guys like Brad Winchester, Cam Janssen, Ben Bishop, EJ and David Backes. [Blues]
- Jeremy Rutherford will be chatting today from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. [Stltoday.com]
- MAKE IT STOP! Jim Balsillie is back in play. [TSN]
- Puck Daddy, as usual, has the low down on the Coyotes latest setback to stay in Phoenix/Glendale. [Puck Daddy]
- Mr. Plank weighs in on the Sharks potentially getting Dany Heatley. [Fear the Fin]
- The Oilers have too many bodies. [The Copper and Blue]
- Roberto Luongo and the Canucks are "philosophically" close to a deal. What does that really mean? [TSN]
- Want to know about the future of the Islanders? LH Hockey has you covered. [Lighthouse Hockey]
- Fired by the Avs, Tony Granato is moving to Pittsburgh to be an assistant with the Penguins. [TSN]
- I don't want ads on jerseys. The reebok logo is enough. [Puck Daddy]
- Brendan Shanahan will be back with the Devils. He had 14 points in 34 games last year so to say the 41-year-old still has it ... well, that would be a lie. [TSN]
From DanGNR: This is why I hate Dany Heatley. [Bleacher Report]
- Winnie the Pooh is fucking crazy now. [BannedinHollywood]
- The Top 10 sports movie pep talks. [Askmen.com]
- I know some people here who may like this site. [Fuck This Website]
- Here are some images that aren't photoshopped. [Cracked.com]
- Homer Simpson sure does like some odd things. "Shoe goes on, shoe goes off. Shoe goes on, shoe goes off ..." [Best Week Ever]
- From the Hockey Prof.: Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. [Houston Chronicle]
Carnie sends another good video.
gametimelinks(at)gmail.com. Toodles friends.