- A little too much "Detroit" in this article for my taste, but reading up on Aaron Palushaj's start in hockey is worth it.
- Theo going camping with...the Flames.
- Just what you wanted to read: More Coyotes court drama! Also, the NHL and Mr. Blackberry upped their offers. On the bright side, however, there's now a drinking game for all these proceedings
- Mr. Puck Daddy goes to Washington. So do the Penguins.
- 2 reasons this link is fun: 1) Retro-look jerseys. 2) Al's slapshot still gets some love.
- The new and improved SBNation homepage story link thing!
- James passes along a link-worthy Twitter account. "Shitmydadsays"
- Tower Defense is fun. This e-mail exchange is also fun.
- 800 meter "Womens" World Champ Caster Semenya reportedly a hermaphrodite with no uterus and internal male sex organs. How does a poor South African afford a sex change operation anyway? (Thanks, Milo)
If PCS is doing the links, then chances are we'll be getting a visit from "BILLY MAYS with another fantastic product!"
Although you might be looking for something non-dub related. Well, I suppose I can help you out. It's still Billy Mays, though.
Enjoy Saturday. And help me out for Sunday, if you'd like. Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com