It's Friday. Fuck and yes. Let's do the damn thing.
- Blues beat the Wild(s) 4-1. [Blues]
- The Wild were not happy to get blown out by the Blues. [Twin Cities.com]
- Yan Stastny has been sent to Peoria -- if he clears waivers. [Belleville News-Democrat]
- Chris Mason talks beards, pucks. [Stltoday.com]
- JR talks ... he has some news on Eric Brewer that's not dire. [Stltoday.com]
- Wayne Gretzky has stepped down as head coach of the Phoenix Coyotes, Dave Tippets has been hired to replace the Not So Great Coach. [ESPN]
- Sidney Crosby hurts his groin in a meaningless game. [TSN]
- Manny Legace gets his one shot, tonight, to make the Thrashers. [AJC]
- Milan Hejduk signs an extension with the Avalanche. [TSN]
- Gotta love protesters. [Puck Daddy]
- Theo Fleury is trying to prove doubters. [TSN]
- "Montreal Canadiens defenseman Patrice Brisebois retired Thursday, ending his 18-year NHL career with plans to drive on NASCAR's Canadian series." -- Two things: One) He's retiring for NASCAR? Two) Canada has a NASCAR? [ESPN]
- Lee Stempniak is moving. [Blockshopper]
- Channel your inner Ice Cube for this Web site? [Was Today A Good Day?]
- Apparently, the world is full of dicks. [Accidental Dong]
- I wholeheartedly support this grass-roots campaign. [Monty Burns for Mayor]
- These poems suck. Enjoy. [Shitty Poems]
- That's one expensive chicken nugget. [eBay]
From RFJCC. Enjoy the "Wrong Hole Song."
After the jump we have some Friday stand up. Enjoy.
Louis CK makes me laugh. Warning, he's very profane.
Another week down, but never fear: Poor College Student has the weekend shift. He's a good dude so send him stuff.