All it took was abstaining from making a joke on his last name. Shame on you, averagejoe (and myself, to some extent).
- Payne gets his first win in the NHL. He also fucked up the starting line-up.
- Davis doesn't seem to mind playing offense vs. offense with regards to matching his line against his opponent's line.
- Now that's a shit-ton of penalty minutes! KHL game ended after bench clearing brawl erupts within 4 minutes.
- Mirtle's "other gig" has a story concerning playing for a long-ass time without getting any postseason action.
- Word around ESPN has it that Cujo will hang 'em up on Tuesday.
- We squashed some Phaneuf trade rumors yesterday. Let's squash Jeff Carter trade rumors today.
- Well, at least we haven't blown a three goal lead. The Hawks did just that last night, with Owen Nolan (still alive) scoring the game winner. Second City recraps.
- Kovalchuk's people are meeting with Thrashers people this weekend and into next week. We'll see what "scenario" develops.
- Tampa Bay and New Jersey will pick up their postponed game tomorrow.
- All of Saturday's scores.
- Sunday's schedule.
- Super Mario Texts From Last Night
- The numbers behind porn. Only 43 percent?
- Sounds like the mugger ended up getting mugged. Damn.
"Other things to do with sheep" (Thanks, Milo)
If I shanked the embed, click this.
Come on back for your Game TIme Prospect Department's Weekend Update later today.
Averagejoe takes back the links for the Monday to Friday grind. Send him videos and links to gametimelinks (at) gmail.com