I'm sorry, Blues fans. The puns cost the team wins.
- Got some money? Send me some. Or you could bid on some Brett Hull Night jerseys. I'll take the Joseph 31 if you're thinking about giving me a gift. [Blues]
- Roman Polak is tight with Davis Payne — which drew the attention of some of his teammate. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- From Luvhockey: Cam Janssen speaks, and sounds pretty intelligent. Seriously, this a must read if you're a fan of Cam, or if you hate him. He's a good dude who loves playing for this team. [St. Louis Globe-Deomcrat]
- Monday. Standings. Boy does the East suck. [NHL.com]
- Sunday's winners were: Columbus, Carolina and Anaheim. Chicago had to lose, otherwise it would have been a C sweep. [Yahoo! Sports]
- Four games on a Monday night where nothing else is going on. Good job, NHL. [Yahoo! Sports]
- The Penguins, like usual, will probably be active at the trade deadline. [Pensburgh]
- After a massive KHL fight, the league has handed down discipline. [ESPN]
- Brent Sutter is not a fan of frickin lasers. [ESPN]
- Great, the Team America's Captain has a name I have to look up to spell. Meet Jamie Langenbrunner, the America Captain. [CTV Olympics]
- As the grandson of a hog salesman, I will say that yes, pigs are awesome. [The Oatmeal]
- How long will you survive a zombie attack. I clocked in at an hour and a half. [The Oatmeal]
- So this guy have been a 14-year smoker. In 2010, he decides to quit. Every time he gets the urge to smoke, he draws a picture. [Black Lung Crayola]
I can't even juggle. This guy does it while jumping.