Sounds like I missed a heckuva game last night. Goals, fights, ejections and, most importantly a win by the Blues at home. Sweet.
- Blues win at home thanks to a fast start. Also, the pic on this article is pretty sweet with all the guys brawling. One day Perron is going to get a fighting major and it will be awesome. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- B.J. Crombeen shortened the shaft of his stick and has been scoring goals. Yep, I just used B.J. and shaft in a sentence and it was completely appropriate. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- Keith Tkachuk couldn't eat solid food while being out with a busted mouth. [Belleville News-Democrat]
- Yan Stastny is back in Peoria. [Peoria Journal Star]
- Tuesday's results. [Yahoo! Sports]
- Four games on the slate for tonight. [Yahoo! Sports]
- Martin Brodeur just refuses to age and get crappy. Dude made 51 saves in an "epic" goalie dual. [In Lou We Trust]
- Curtis Joseph officially retired from the NHL on Tuesday. It's always an odd moment in your life when your childhood idol hang 'em up. [Pension Plan Puppets]
- Islanders 6, Red Wings 0. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA (pause for breath) HA HA HA HA. Awesome. [Lighthouse Hockey]
- Alex Burrows has been fined and the matter is closed. Move along. Nothing to see here. [Puck Daddy]
- Hungry? Like competition? Here are 40 (40!) eating contests you can enter. [Coupon Sherpa]
- As technology advances, computer printers don't. [The Oatmeal]
- Eggs with faces shouldn't be funny, but it is. [Holy Taco]
Regular contributor Cross Check Raise is pretty excited for the "A Team" movie. He passed along the trailer, and I'll share it.
Don't know about you, but I'm fried up. Hit me (and PCS) up at gametimelinks(at)gmail.com if you have some good stuff.