Yep, still making Payne jokes.
- To get on the Payne Train, you gotta smile. Is Payne one of those ironic names like Tiny for a big dude? [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- This article suggest Andy Murray do some TV work. Has this woman never heard the Goblin talk? His voice scares children, lady. No thanks. [LA Times]
- Keith Tkachuk is missing teeth, Paul Kariya has a bum head and Barret Jackman has the flu. Let's hope Jackman doesn't have the Steve Ott flu. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- Monday winners: The Rangers and the Kings. [Yahoo! Sports]
- Lots of games on a Tuesday night. [Yahoo! Sports]
- According to the red-faced GM, Team America is going to be a huge underdog in Vancouver. [Puck Daddy]
- Kevin Bieksa needs thicker socks. [TSN]
- Super Mario Lemieux watched practice on Monday. For some reason, this is a story. [ESPN]
- The Alberta booze control is looking into the Oilers wild party/high tab. [TSN]
- A look at the Olympic rosters and their salary cap hit. [Fear the Fin]
- Jabba the Hitchcock and the Blue Jackets are worse than the Blues. [The Cannon]
- From the great Cross Check Raise, 100 things we — and I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that all of us are included in this — didn't know last year and are learning today. [BBC]
- If you're gonna shoot up heroine, do it safely. [YesButNoButYes]
- Thirsty? Here's how you should pick your soda. Or pop. Or cola. Me? I'm a Coke man. [Top Cultured]
Gotta keep bringing the Payne.
Gametimelinks(at)gmail.com. Hit me up with a link, and I'll email you back. It will be like having a friend.