Embrace the recently invented Penalty Kill Dance: the next time you're at Scottrade:
Step 1. Grab "Silent Jay for Selke" poster.
Step 2: Hold up "Silent Jay for Selke" poster until penalty has been killed.
- Blues win on a night to remember! A kickass statue for Hull, an electric crowd, standout goaltending, and an OT winner to cap it off. [STLToday]
- AP review is here. [STLToday]
- Miklasz: Win at home, Brad Boyes scores more goals, power play doesn't blow, and a couple other things will right the ship in St. Louis [STLToday]
- The statue ceremony was short, sweet, and to the point. Loved the words from Hull and others. On a completely different topic, "Fuck you, doucheweasel hoisting your teenybopper girlfriend onto your shoulders so she can see better at the expense of all the people directly behind you. The bitch doesn't deserve to see over everybody when she's asking 'Honey, who's that guy?' about the likes of Chase, JD, Al, and John Kelly. Bitches be trippin'." [Blues]
- Ondres Pavelec is still in the hospital, but considering what could've happened to him, I imagine most everyone will be thankful to read that he's still alive. [ESPN]
- What's eating Ilya? Dude thinks he's making the big bucks to throw punches now. [Puck Daddy]
- Doug Weight turned back the clock, stopped playing to protect his shoulder, and got shit done for the Isles last night. [Lighthouse Hockey]
- Henrik Sedin: Your new Canucks captain. How often you think Daniel's going to try and steal his twin's jersey? [TSN]
- Opulence: Zdeno Chara has it after signing a 45 million dollar extension. No word on his opinion on savings the monies. [Puck Daddy]
- All the rest of the scores. Kudos to NYR's Derek Stepan for a hat trick in his 1st game. [ESPN]
- Irony, delicious irony. Clearly she's preparing for a season of Flyers letdowns. [CBSPhilly]
- Computer glitches will never go away. Damn. [Cracked]
- Honest fast food signs. [CollegeHumor]
Marcus doesn't know if he should laugh or feel sorry for this dog. I'm not sure how to feel either
That's it and that's all for me, folks. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday, including but not limited to Prospect Department's weekly young'un update.
Averagejoe is back tomorrow. I hear he loves Hannibal and Fox Sports Midwest.
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com