Pucks for lunch? Don't mind if I do.
- Blues vs. Anaheim today at 1 p.m. CST. [CBSSports.com]
- Brad Winchester has sent Cam Janssen to the press box. Cam has a concussion (although who can really tell) and a bruised sternum. The Blues say he'll be out two weeks, but I gotta think it will be longer for a man who takes punches to his face for a living. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- Jaroslav Halak is already huge in St. Louis. [BND]
- Feeling good about the Blues? Well hey, enjoy this Debbie Downer story about the Blues looking for a lead investor. [St. Louis Business Journal]
- The Blues are hoping the PP is better in Game 2. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- It's time for the Ryan Reaves Era to begin in St. Louis. Reaves has been called up to take the place of the injured Cam Janssen. [Blues]
- The Kings are making 6-year-olds cry. [Jewels From The Crown]
- Andreas Lilja is going to the Ducks. [Anaheim Calling]
- Former Blue Sergio Momesso is now doing broadcast work with the Canadiens. [Habs Eyes On The Prize]
- Is scalping really an issue in Nashville? Preds' games that hot of a ticket? Who knew. [On the Forecheck]
- Pierre-Luc Letourneau-LeBlond (AKA PL3) has been suspended for instigating a fight late in a game Saturday. [TSN]
- Ondrej Pavelec is out of the hospital. [TSN]
- Puck Daddy contests bring out the good stuff, like shirtless Erik Johnson. [Puck Daddy]
- Scores. [Yahoo! Sports]
- Schedule. [Yahoo! Sports]
- A list of the worst beer in the world. Olde English is not that bad. It's really night. Miller High Life Light is far, far, far worse. [RateBeer.com]
- The Simpson's Intro last night was surprisingly dark. [RopeofSilicon.com]
- Cigar Guy revealed. And now, I think, we can close the book on this whole affair. [Daily Mail]
- When fiction becomes real: A photo essay. [Unreality]
I think PCS meant to links this yesterday, but I never saw it. Here it is, from our Swedish friend Marcus.
That's it from me. GDT will be up shortly. That feels awesome to type.