Six seconds is fast.
- Blues win! Blues win![St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- Thing got ugly on Monday at Scottrade, but not for the Blues. [BND]
- Dan O'Neill writes another lede that has nothing to do with hockey. Great work, Dan. Anyway, the Blues' win was a record-setting affair. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- Ryan Reaves played 1:55 and got 15 PIM. Great debut. [PJ Star]
- The Ducks are the most penalized team. After watching them Monday, I can see why. No discipline. [The Orange County Register]
- The Ducks' fans are not happy about the bad start. [Anaheim Calling]
- The Islanders are in first place. Islanders' fans celebrate because they know it won't last long. [Lighthouse Hockey]
- Niklas Hjalmarsson levels Jason Pominville and probably breaks him. The NHL Wheel of Justice is going to spin. [Die By The Blade]
- Tall guys never break down, so the Bruins long-term contract for big Zdeno Chara is totally a good deal. Right?[Stanley Cup of Chowder]
- The Devils are angering some people for dressing only 15 players on Monday. [TSN]
- Mike Babcock has a new four-year deal to stay in Detroit. I'm sorry, Mike. [TSN]
- Luc Robitaille is still getting paid by the Kings. [TSN]
- Mike Ribeiro was arrested for public intoxication. You have to be really, really drunk or cause a scene to get nicked for that. [TSN]
- Scores. [Yahoo! Sports]
- Two games tonight. Avs vs Wings and Thrashers vs. Kings. [Yahoo! Sports]
- From NatetheGreat: Free Public WiFi is too good to be true. [lifehacker]
- The Miami Police think 2/5 of all gang members look exactly like Jay-Z. [NewTimes]
- Let your hate out. [Haters World]
Habs' fans are nuts. They make highlight packages of fourth-line wingers. Anyway, since Matt D'Agostini was so awesome yesterday, here's a tribute to Dags.
From BluesFanFromNE (Go Huskers!): Smell like a monster.
That's it from me today. gametimelinks(at)gmail.com