82-0 was really just a pipe dream, ya know? That's tough to do even on video games.
- A slow start dooms the Blues. Flashbacks! Flashbacks![St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- A Predators perspective on Thursday's game. [On the Forecheck]
- T.J. Oshie is a player on the verge of breaking out says Pierre McGuire. [NHL Fanhouse]
- Saturday's game has a new time. The game will start at 7:30 so as to not go up against the Texas Rangers/New York Yankees game. [ESPN Dallas]
- Dave Spina is an Arizona hockey player, the rarest or rare creatures. [PJ Star]
- The Central Division is no joke. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- JR chatted. Brad Lee gets answered again. He's legit. [JR Live]
- Jay McKee is taking his fragile bones behind the bench. [PurpleEagles.com]
- Pascal Leclaire is injured. [Silver Seven]
- Simon Gagne returns to Philly and talks about it. [Broad Street Hockey]
- Graham James' pardon has been revoked. [TSN]
- Someone is apparently close to buying the Coyotes. [TSN]
- Johan Franzen has a head injury. [TSN]
- Mike Modano is loser in his return to Dallas. [TSN]
- A collection of humorous animal-related posters. [Uproxx]
- Some people are better at Facebook than others. [Guyism]
- A CD devoted to season one of the Fresh Prince is A-OK by me. [urlesque]
Want to know what I'm doing this weekend?
A little announcement. Today is going be my last day doing the links. Until two weeks from now. I'm starting a new job blah blah blah, the point is, I won't have access to the internet until Oct. 25. Poor College Student will handle the links all next week. Please send him stuff to make his job easier to gametimelinks(at)gmail.com.