Now where did I leave that bottle of Maker's Mark?
And spare me the "We outplayed them for most of the game" stuff. I fully realize that. Hell, we'll probably come out pissed off as all hell on Friday night because of it and hopefully that'll be for the better. Right now, I'm just going to sit here and be pissed off that we lossed to the Hawks. I'll come back to the land of the rational sometime later.
- While you were watching these videos of hockey players swearing on the broadcast, Rick DiPietro fucked his hip up again. [From the Rink]
- Puck Daddy analyzes the Battle of the Blades. They love Kelly Chase's enthusiasm. [Puck Daddy]
- 3 games out for Shane Doan. [Puck Daddy]
- Travis Hair begs to differ. [Five For Howling]
- Mayo Clinic will be looking in-depth at hockey concussions. The more that's known about these things, the better. [TSN]
- Brent Johnson is pushing MA Fleury for playing ti...wait a minute. Brent Johnson? THAT Brent Johnson!?!? You fuckin' kiddin' me?[Puck Daddy]
- Fear the Fin weighs in on the Jumbo Joe extension [Fear the Fin]
- Good news about Ondrej Pavelec. He's been cleared to play and will address the media Tuesday. [BluelandBlog]
- Scores [TSN]
- Buzzfeed got hammered and then documented there trials and tribulations on the internet. This has "Game Time Summer Fill" written all over it. [Buzzfeed]
- Gallagher brings word that Homer Simpson is Catholic. I can finally sleep at night.[Reuters]
- Mad Men's Floor Plan. This one's exactly what it sounds like. [Buzzfeed]
Let's just break a fax machine and get on with our lives. Nobody uses those things anymore, right?
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com