And I have proof, too. Read on to find out.
Also, links are getting done a little early tonight so if something happened in the world of hockey after 10PM on Tuesday, I'll edit this post and let you know what the new stuff is.
- Berglund certainly looks better now than he did last year. We can thank the tutelage of Scott Mellanby. [Post-Dispatch]
- The good? Leading the league in shots. The bad? Only 11th in goals. [Post-Dispatch]
- Bourne talks about never forgetting your first time. [Puck Daddy]
- A transcript of every hockey game ever broadcast. Hilarity ensues. [Down Goes Brown]
- Sure, you can use the linkage from Puck Daddy. The real reason to link to this, though, is the picture. Hell yes! [Puck Daddy]
- Coincidental diving penalties seem odd, but Mike Chen is learning to live with them. [From the Rink]
- Patrice Cormier has changed his mind, plead guilty, and received his discharge. [Canadian National Post]
- The Worst Hockey Tattoos in the World, courtesy of "thesystm"[Bangin' Panger]
- Here's my proof that you're checking SLGT out from your cubicle: Check out the "audience snapshot." Also, you're probably my age. [Alexa]
- The best of senior quotes. Mine was "Trying is the first step towards failure" --Homer Simpson. [Huffington Post]
- Mario can survive a fall from the about 2 miles up, but I'll be damned if he can be touched by a turtle and live to tell the tale. [Dorkly]
- While you're at work, amuse the hell out of your office pals with a Full Metal Jacket soundboard. That'll keep the students in line, Hildy. [Killsometime]
- Elin Nordegren (Tiger's Ex) is getting paid. A lot. A shit-ton, even. [Devil Ball]
Brad Lee passed along a new Hockey Card Show. Even if one of 'em is sporting a Hawks costume, they still bring the funny,
That's all you're getting out of me. I'll be back tomorrow.
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com