That headline was mostly for Chris Kerber. I'm indifferent on the McRib, but I love it because Kerbs does.
As the radio voice of the Blues goes, so do I.
And if the McRib has been back for a while now and I'm late to the party, well, fuck you.
- Paperwork Ninja spotted you this one in the comments yesterday, but in case you missed it, Rutherford wants you to know that Blown Leads Are Plaguing the Blues [Post-Dispatch]
- The bad: Jeremy Rutherford won't be answering your questions in the weekly chat. The good: David Perron will be. [Post- Dispatch]
- By now, you're aware of the
MarkRick Rypien saga where he did not take kindly to a Wild(s) fan. Two links assessing the legal aspects of the situation, neither of whom are lawyers. [Puck Daddy] & [Hockey Wilderness]
- Darren Dreger wagers it could be a double digits vacation for Rypien. [TSN]
- Derek Zona, of Copper and Blue fame, wonders why Nicklas Backstrom didn't get the heave-ho for a couple of games. [SBNation]
- Not another Coyotes saga: The Stars may or may not have been spotted a cool $8 million by the NHL. Seems like a rather large amount of money to be unsure on. [Defending Big D]
- The Senators may be ready to deal after stumbling out of the gates [TSN]
- Why haven't any of these bastards scored yet? Not that I'm complaining about Holmstrom or anything. [Puck Daddy]
- While most late roster additions end up with labels of "depth signing" or "meh," some have really made GMs look smart. [From the Rink]
- All of Wednesday's scores. [TSN]
- To better honor our radio man, let us all embrace any knowledge of the McRib [Wikipedia]
- The Rent Is Too Damn High: Politics we can all agree with. [R2DH]
- Pokemon: The Later Years [Dorkly]
After years of pursuit, the hunters that got Bambi's Mom finally bagged the deer they were looking for.
They had to call in some outside help, though. Thanks to GTPD for the suggestion.
I still have no idea how Joe does this as often as he does.
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com