I apologize for the lack of Sunday links. Sometimes you just gotta take a day off. Who cares that I took off all last week. Don't judge me.
Anyway, let's begin the work week with some stuff to click.
- From 1sport: Erik Johnson is greater than Brent Johnson. [Pittsburgh Post-Gazette]
- Erik Johnson is taking it to the next level. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- The Blues may have just beat the past two Cup champs, but they are just taking them as two important home wins. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
The Blues are showing no fear this year. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- Things are not going well for Ilya Kovalchuk in New Jersey. [Jewels From The Crown]
- The Devils may be looking for a new coach. [Puck Daddy]
- This is pretty cool: A Rangers' player breaks an off-ice camera. [Puck Daddy]
- In Jonas Hiller having a bad year or is he just the victim of a the Ducks' shooting-gallery defensive style? Click to find out. [Anaheim Calling]
- The Atlanta Thrashers' Niclas Bergfors has talent, but is taking the press box tour. BWA takes a look at Bergfors. [Bird Watchers Anonymous]
- Kings' goalie Erik Ersberg may be on the way to the KHL. [TSN]
- Schedule. [Yahoo!]
- Scores. [Yahoo!]
- Some parents love Halloween. Mine did not. [My Parents Loved Halloween]
- Mr. T has a Big Gay Coloring Book. It's as strange as it sounds. [Buzzfeed]
- Sometimes graffiti just makes things awesome. [Buzzfeed]
It's Monday and that's the only excuse I need to post this.
Hit me up at gametimelinks(at)gmail.com. All the cool kids are doing it.