The schedule maker sucks.
- Tyson Strachan is ready to suit up and play. [Morning Skate]
- Missouri's Attorney General is not happy with Dish Network. [Fox 2]
- Kelly Chase is in the Final 4 of his figure-skating TV show. [Blues]
- From CCR: Some fan has made David Perron shirts. [Twitter]
- From "Muy": A petition to bring back some the tacos. [We Want Tacos Petition]
- From Classic: Adam Burish apologizes for not being good on a video game. [Puck Daddy]
- Recently, the Predators have had some injuries. Would a tough guy help reduce injuries with some Fist Justice?[On the Forecheck]
- Keith Yandle is drawing interest from the Bruins, and, apparently, half the the league. [Five For Howling]
- In order to save his job, Devils' coach John MacLean may have to split up his top line. Or, he could ask his GM to take a class on understanding the cap and ask the NHL to reject the Kovie Kontract. [In Lou We Trust]
- Behind the Net wonders if a team will ever play four forwards on a line on a regular basis. The Blues would probably be the first to try it with Alex Steen. [Behind The Net]
- Drew Doughty has a concussion. Not good times for the Norris hopeful. [TSN]
- Sheldon Souray broke his hand fighting in the AHL. [TSN]
- Speaking of the AHL, Michael Nylander had to have neck surgery after a nasty crash into the boards. [TSN]
- Ondrej Pavelec is taking his fainting act on the road. The Thrashers have sent him to the AHL to get back into non-fainting shape. [TSN]
- Do you guys like the scores/standings links? Do you notice when I forget? Should I keep doing them? Weigh in in the comments, please.
- From J-Mill: You know, I really don't know how to introduce this site. It's "The Snuggie Sutra" and it may not be safe for work, but it is funny. [The Snuggie Sutra]
- Sears has been taken over by zombies. When I worked there, it was taken over by old people. I prefer zombies. [Sears]
- Ever wondered how to pick a lock? Wonder no more. [LifeHacker]
- People get really pissed off about parking. At my old apartment, I got two notes for parking on the other side of the street. Apparently, you pay rent to park on the street — at least according to my friendly note giver. [Buzzfeed]
A collection of people doing awesome things.