Links going to be a little short(er) today — I'm upholding the blogger stereotype and blogging from my parents' house. All that means is, shit(tier) internet connection. Enjoy.
- The Blues closed out the preseason with a loss to the Blackhawks. The fake season is over. The real games begin Saturday. This is going to be a long week. [The AP]
- You're not cool unless you have a hip-flexor injury. [Morning Skate]
- Alex Steen can do it all. [BND]
- A look at the Kings' goalie situation. [Jewels From The Crown]
- Brendan Morrison has been be sent packing by the Canucks. [TSN]
- Jose Theodore has been signed by the Wild. [TSN]
- Kyle Wellwood is going to the KHL. The graphic to go with this story is the best image ever. [Puck Daddy]
- The Michael Bayifier takes normal images and makes them awesome. [THE MICHAEL BAYIFIER]
- One of the best parts of twitter is it gives normal folks a chance to speak to famous folks. Some use this power in hilarious ways. [httFp]
- A collection of receipts that bring shame. I think the Harry Potter one of is the worst. [Receipt of Shame]
The Blues, specifically Erik Johnson, David Perron and T.J. Oshie, should stick to hockey and not try the whole acting thing. I gotta say, I like this ad better than the "I'm David Backes and I mock my teammates" ad.
Back tomorrow. gametimelinks(at)gmail.com