Finally, finally, finally! Sweeeeet Baby Jesus, hockey season is finally here in St. Louis!
- Since it's never wise to bank on going on a second half hot streak, the Blues plan to not suck during the 1st half. Dynamite plan, boys. [STLToday]
- Hey, the Cardinals are so desperate for news on SBNation that they dared to turn their heads toward the local puckheads. [SBNation]
- Hull statue coverage comes on at 6 on FS-MW. Game's at 7. Still sucks to be on Dish Network. [STLToday]
- From the ol' Gmail submissions: Do you want tacos? I sure do. [PetitionOnline]
- Ondres Pavelec is in stable condition after collapsing on the ice last night. I assume there will be more on this as the day progresses. [TSN]
- Puck Daddy's Justin Bourne also favors fast starts. [Puck Daddy]
- Down Goes Brown looks at specific prognostications for the upcoming season [DGB]
- All of last night's scores. [TSN]
- Your most recent and up to date NHL pick-up lines. [SportsPickle]
- From all of humanity, let me be the first to offer a sincere "thank you" to the dinosaurs. [BuzzFeed]
- Terrible Self-Promotion [Huffington Post]
Just like when Al got his statue, we're giving Brett his own section in the links. We're just that nice here at Game Time.
- As a comic book nerd AND a Brett Hull fan, having all three comics was pretty much the high mark of my childhood. [eBay]
- Just in case you ever needed statistical confirmation that Brett Hull was good at hockey. [Hockey Reference]
Y'know who I really like? Brett Hull
Come on back for the first real GDT of the year!
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com
And if you do happen to leave a link for us, make sure to leave a handle or a commenter name so neither Joe nor I use your real name. Unless, of course, you actually want us to.