And some more goals might be nice, too.
- David Backes is a Blue and will be one for a while. Does the dollar sign give me caution? Sure. But the violence...Oh, the violence! [Post-Dispatch]
- The Blues take on Phoenix tonight at 7 PM. Bold Prediction: Blues break the PP slump tonight (it's bound to be right if I keep making it).[Blues]
- The All-Star ballots have been released. Imagine, if you will, the "Vote for Rory" campaign with the added benefit of Twitter.[Puck Daddy]
- All manner of scores from Friday.[TSN]
- Throwing sticks to pick All-Star teams? I'm all for it.[Stanley Cup of Chowder]
- Nazem Kadri has been called up by the Leafs. Oh, but he's not a savior, according to Burkie. No pressure, kid. [ESPN]
- Good for Carey Price, wanting to score a goal and all. I bet Jaro gets one before he does. [TSN]
- The All-Star game is taking a playground captain's picks format. Down Goes Brown knows how it'll differ from your fantasy draft. [DGB]
- The Boston Bruins will have none of your bathroom vandalism. Bitches be trippin'. [Stanley Cup of Chowder]
- This CD list is the complete and utter opposite of "good." [Craigslist]
- Dick van Dyke is being escorted to shore by porpoises. Your argument is invalid. [Guardian UK]
For all those wondering, yes, I am going to use the ol' Backes/Toews whoopin on the day after the 5 year deal is signed.
Frankly, I'm not sure how this fits in the links, but damned if it isn't fun to watch, as one unnamed user dared to submit.
Come on back for the GDT. Gratuitious swearing is likely (and encouraged).
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com