Monday is here again. At least we have hockey to look forward to.
- The Blues are playing the Colorado Avalanche tonight at 7 p.m. central time. Please, please put a man on Chris Stewart. [CBS Sports]
- The Blues are trying to reverse their fortunes. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- From the Twitters: This is your hockey story of the day—Colin Campbell may not be totally unbiased. He called a player (Marc Savard?) a "little fake artist." Oh, and he really loves his son—which is nice, but not good when his son is in the NHL. [mc79hockey.com]
- The Western Conference is really, really good. [On the Forecheck]
- Vincent Lecavalier is set to have hand surgery today. That sounds like fun. [TSN]
- A memorial service has been scheduled for Daron Richardson, the daughter of Senators assistant coach Luke Richardson. [TSN]
- The Flyers are now focused on signing Ville Leino after inking Jeff Carter and Claude Giroux. [ESPN]
- For Spectr and other fans of pugilism: Things got rowdy Sunday between the Rangers and Oilers. [Puck Daddy]
- More fights—John Erskine and Eric Boulton throw down in a good tilt. [Puck Daddy]
- Drawing a picture of someone you admire is a time-honored tradition. Some people. however, should learn that they suck at drawing and need to destroy all evidence of the shitty art. [Awful Fan Art]
- Bacon Hot Sauce: Proof that if you can think it, you can make it. [ThinkGeek]
- This might be the most niche website on the internet. Dudes with beards eating cupcakes. That's all it is. [Dudes With Beards Eating Cupcakes]
You look like shit.
That's it for Monday's edition of the links. I hope you enjoyed it. gametimelinks(at)gmail.com