Sigh. That third period was awful. I miss the October team.
- The Blues absolutely got destroyed by the Red Wings. Unlike the Chief over at A2M thinks, I'm not that torn up about it. The better team wins more often than not. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- JR will be chatting. JR and I both thought the Blues would miss the playoffs this year. After the hot start, both of us got pestered about how wrong we were. Just sayin'.[JR Live]
- B.J. Crombeen gets some love for being an ECHL player who has made it big time. [The ECHL]
- This is even more true now: The Blues have got to get better on defense. I say pair Erik Johnson and Alex Pietrangelo and play them about 30 minutes a night. Something has got to change. [NHL]
- The Blues' statues have gotten some honors. [Blues]
- T.J. Hensick hopes to stick with the Blues. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- In Lou We Trust examines embattled coach John MacLean and if he's really to blame. [In Lou We Trust]
- Fear the Fin chats with Jason Demers. [Fear The Fin]
- A look at luck. [Behind The Net]
- Calgary Flames GM Darryl Sutter traded his son Brett to Carolina. Brett joins his cousin Brandon on the Hurricanes. The Canes are the Blues for the second-generation Sutters. [TSN]
- J.S. Giguere is going to miss a few weeks with a groin strain. [ESPN]
- I'll admit, part of me really wants to try unicorn meat. [ThinkGeek]
- Staff Sgt. Salvatore Giunta received the Medal of Honor this week. He is a bad ass. [The High Definite]
- Apparently in the olden days, movies had intermissions. Here are some old intermission clips for the old timers to enjoy. [EgoTV]
From Mr. Particle: An apt video to describe the Blues' season. So pretty and then .. oh by.
That's it from the links department today. The week is almost over. Thank Jeebus.