For most people, tomorrow is basically the beginning of the weekend. I hope work doesn't last too long. And for those who have to work Thursday or Friday: Sorry. I've been there. It's not fun.
- It's the Blues vs. the Predators tonight in Nashville. Giddyup. [CBS Sports]
- JR will be chatting today. First one to get JR to weigh in on his favorite Thanksgiving food wins a Schrute Buck. [JR Live]
- Erik Johnson has been forced into big minutes with major injuries on the defense. [BND]
- Rejoice! Barret Jackman may be ready to return tonight. Side note: Couldn't they get a better of Jackman—you know, like one where he is upright. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- If the decision is all up to Jackman, he's in tonight. [BND]
- The Blues have played better at home and haven't had slow start. So far, so good. Plus: Cam Janssen talks about the first test he's ever passed. Cam is the best. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- Wayne Gretzky thinks Steven Stamkos can score 50 goals in 50 games. [TSN]
- Want to know why Stamkos is so good (and why he's my favorite non-Blue)? Watch him shoot the puck. He looks like Brett Hull. [ESPN]
- Marc Savard has been cleared to practice. Colin Campbell still thinks he's a little faker. [TSN]
- Guillaume Latendresse is going to have not one, put two surgeries. He will be out for a bit. [TSN]
- Patrick Lalime has a history of goalie fails. I think Case No. 6 could easily be his entire career with the Blues. [Die By The Blade]
- Justin Bourne details what it's like to get trucked. [Puck Daddy]
- The Capitals are struggling. This may be a good test for the team, or a sign that Alex Ovechkin will have another season without his name on the Cup. [Japers' Rink]
- Scott Gomez: Scapegoat. [Habs Eyes On The Prize]
- A helpful guide on Black Friday deals. If you go out on Black Friday, I don't want to be friends. [Gizmodo]
- There are some shady things that are really not legit. [This Looks Legit...]
- I wish I were having a turducken. [Asylum]
- It's times like this I wish I could judge a book by its cover. [Kindle Cases]
I have done nothing but listen to Kanye since Monday.
David Backes is all that is man.
The links may be a little later on Turkey Day, but we will have some clicking goodness. Until then, I'll see you at the GDT.