Instead of watching the Blues, where a third period lead was blown and Eric Brewer got in a lengthy fight with Steve Ott (or at least that's what I heard), I'm stuck here in Branson with the folks. Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with me?
- Blues lose. Damn. [Post-Dispatch]
- The home and home series kicks ass. [Post-Dispatch]
- The other side sees it this way. [Defending Big D]
- Chris Pronger is in controversial territory again. Was his hand blocking Kipper's vision? Absolutely. It's a matter of intent, in this case. See for yourself. [Broad Street Hockey]
- Puck Daddy's take on the matter. [Puck Daddy]
- Rejoice for our Eastern Conference buddy, Dominik: The Isles have won a game. [Lighthouse Hockey]
- The Bourne Blog looks at how players trade in the holidays for hockey. [Puck Daddy]
- All of last night's action. [TSN]
- Mister Rogers was the best neighbor ever. The car theft bullet sums it up perfectly. [Mental Floss]
More from the files of "Songs PCS Likes"
We'll win tonight, right? Right?
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com