Holy cow this is a fun Blues team to watch. Looks like I picked a good time to move back to the StL-area.
- Thanks to Chris Gift, I got to witness Jaroslav Halak and the Blues shutout the Sharks. It. Was. Awesome. I'm in the market for a dog and I swear his name may be Jaro. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
Jaro is the top star in all the land![Puck Daddy]
- Puck Daddy says Joe Thornton shouldn't be suspended for his hit on David Perron. By the way, kudos to Perron for selling the shit out of that hit. [Puck Daddy]
- The Blues are growing up fast. It's pretty awesome. [USA Today]
- Missed the JR chat? Here's the full transcript. Enjoy. [JR Live]
- After a light October, the month of November is going to be a busy month. Bonus: A Dan O'Neill lede that has nothing to do with hockey. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- A column in which I try to explain the Blues' hot start. [SB Nation St Louis]
- Davis Payne isn't worried about the Blues' scoring woes. He's crunched the numbers and knows that 7-1-2 is pretty damn good. [BND]
- Hockey is alive and well in South Florida! [Litter Box Cats]
- Panthers' GM Dale Tallon wants a coach's challenge. [TSN]
- Classic lit, On the Road, retold for bros. Way too much effort, but a solid execution. [On The Bro'd]
- First we had cheese people, now we have bread people. The internet is a truly amazing place. [Bread People]
- Five cartoons from the Oatmeal. Enjoy. [The Oatmeal]
A request from NatetheGreat: A salute to Jaro.
Next up: Chris Gift, who I can't thank enough for having an extra ticket, wanted to see some Zippo Awards on a Friday. Bam.
Be good to Poor College Student. He has the weekend. Send him stuff to gametimelinks(at)gmail.com