Rare is the occasion when I'll use the links for a shameless self plug, but reaching the other end of finals exams is one of those occasions.
I'll be taking a second look at the links later, just to make sure I didn't miss anything important. If It did, mention it in the comments.
Editing will be in italics now that I'm not half asleep and the whiskey is gone.
- 7PM central against the Canes. Be there or be somewhere else. Catchy. [Post-Dispatch]
- TiqIQ can help you "be there" tonight at the Drinkscotch Center. Tickets here! [Game Time]
- While January 1 should mean that it's time for the NHL to celebrate an outdoor game, it should also mean that you get drunk and promis to do shit that you won't don't til a decade later. I don't know what any of that means. At any rate, Ian Cole is getting more comfortable with the Blues [Post-Dispatch]
- Last night's win (Friday's) kicked ass. Just sayin'. What the fuck? The Blues didn't even play last night. You can read that Cole article again if you want. [Post Dispatch]
- I think I meant to put the link to "Hockey" Guy's Halak article in that last one. Yeah, that's what I meant. [Post-Dispatch]
- Scores. Well, at least I got that one right. [TSN]
- Naturally, it's Jersey Fouls. Hey, 2 in a row! [Puck Daddy]
- And of couse, the Post-Gazette has a say. Oh, here's where I left that Halak article. In another fucking section. Sweet. [STL Today]
- Signs your team is quitting. Down Goes Brown is even funnier with beer! [DGB]
- The nifty move of Linus Omark sent Edmonton home a winner. It's still badass, in fact. [Puck Daddy]
- Star Wars family cicutes. You know we'll keep them on thieut ontil then. does. I have no idea. I do know that I like Jack Daniel's, though. Star Wars Family Portraits is what I meant to put. [Epic Ponyz]
- I don'r see much else to do. If there is, I'll be back naturally. This must've been the spot where I just gave up.
GTPD sends this one in as a primer for the uneducated. Particularly sent it for the uneducated in Carolina, apparently. For those of you keeping score at home, however, the Hurricanes have seen Doug Weight lift exactly one more Stanley Cup compared to his time in St. Louis. Damn, now I made myself sad. I must've tried really hard not to make any grammatical or spelling errors here.
Here's hoping none of us feel shame tonight (until tomorrow morning). I felt shame. A lot of it.
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com