The first snowfall of the year is always fun. And then the snow sticks around for months. And then I hate snow.
- The Blues hope to overcome injuries and make a playoff run, just like they did two years ago. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- It's really quite amazing just how concussed the Blues have been.[St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- This you really have to see to believe. Bobby Ryan gets his stick stolen by Mikko Koivu, so he takes Mikko's stick and scores a goal. [Puck Daddy]
- I agree with this piece wholeheartedly. The NHL needs to lighten up and embrace the flashy. [Puck Daddy]
- Jody Shelley is going to the principal's office. [TSN]
- A cross check to the head gets you (spins wheel) a fine. I hate you, NHL.[TSN]
- I will link to anything that has the Big Bear "Doin Thangs" album cover. Warning: Link may contain some bare asses. [Buzzfeed]
- Here's a blog dedicated to people who change there mind in stores. After working in a liquor stores, I always put things back where I found them. It's really tedious to have to go around and pick up after lazy folks. [Someone Else Will Put It Back]
- Here are more awesome pictures from 2010. [TotallyCoolPix]
I've never seen Vladimir Tarasenko play, but I really can't wait to watch him suit up for the Blues.
I am Audi 5000. Hit me up at gametimelinks(at)gmail.com