We all hate the Red Wings, but I'm tired of putting extra significance on these games. It's just one game.
- Oh boy, it's Blues vs. Red Wings tonight at the Joe. Should be fun. It's a 6:30 p.m. start. [CBS Sports]
- From Jason: The Blue have some festive trees up for auction. David Backes has a "Glee" tree. David Backes just went down a few pegs in my book. [Blues]
- The St. Louis Blues wish you Happy Holidays and frankly, it's pretty awesome. Patrik Berglund is a funny dude. [Blues]
- Here's the full story on how much Carlo Colaiacovo loves St. Louis. [BND]
- Another one bites the dust ... Alex Pietrangelo will miss tonight's game. [ESPN]
- From dvdvrhs: The stereotype that Russians don't fight is not true. [Deadspin]
- Battle of Cali really, really loves Drew Doughty. [Battle of California]
- The Predators have a new theme song. Try and guess if it's awful. Spoiler alert: It is. [On the Forecheck]
- This is the best gif of all time, even if it means looking at Olli Jokinen's ugly mug. [Pension Plan Puppets]
- Evgeni Nabokov is leaving Russia and he may become a #DanEllisProblem. [Raw Charge]
- The NHL is a huge step up from juniors for young players. [Puck Daddy]
- Randy Carlyle, the Ducks coach, has a new extension. [TSN]
- Sidney Crosby, Alex Ovechkin and Jeremy Roenick will appear on Uncle Bob's old show, "The Price Is Right." [TSN]
- Amazon reviews are a hidden source of comedy. [Geekosystem]
- Kid's books can be pretty fucked up. [Heavy]
- Some guy makes art on post-it notes. Seriously. [Sticky Moments]
- I always get a laugh out of knock-off toys. Robert Cop is priceless. [TheShiznit]
Here are clips from 270 minutes that were released this year. Now when someone asks if you've seen a certain movie, you can say "parts of it."
Another day of links is in the books. I'll be back tomorrow. Maybe.