Little did he know what was about to happen. (Photo By Dave Sandford/Getty Images)
Injuries are becoming comical. Also comical? Wings' fans who have to prove how awesome their team is by trolling Blues blogs to talk shit. You mean the better team won a game? Seriously, the team with way more talent beat a reeling, injured team? Holy shit, that's never happened before.
Congrats, Wings' fans. You're all dicks.
- The Blues couldn't stay out of the penalty box and lost to the wins 5-2. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- WIM recaps the Red Wings' win. Looks like they got a new logo. The favicon (the little picture next to the url) looks like a little pizza. Tribute to Mike Illitch's shitty pizza or just a coincidence? Oh and we mock the empty seats because you pretend they don't exist. It's all part of your delusion as Wings' fans. [Winging it in Motown]
- Blues vs. Kings tonight. I think tonight Alex Steen is due for an injury. Thoughts? [CBS Sports]
- Erik Johnson left the game earlier with a right-knee injury. Guess which knee he injured on the golf cart? Yep, the right one. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- Jeremy Rutherford will chat today at 1 p.m. Today's task is to not ask a question about any of the injured Blues and not say the word injury. [JR Live]
- Jaden Schwartz, who has to regret his picture every single day, was named to Team Canada for the World Juniors. Fresh off the good news, he then injured himself and will be out 8-to-10 weeks. (That's a joke). [Blues]
- Adam Cracknell is the seventh Peoria refugee to suit up for the Blues forward crew. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- The Blues are just destroying poor Peoria. [PJ Star]
- A team wearing blue and yellow having trouble scoring? I've never heard of such a thing. [Die By the Blade]
- Anaheim Calling weighs in on the Ducks extending head coach Randy Carlyle's deal. [Anaheim Calling]
- Kari Lehtonen shockingly got hurt so now the Stars must deal with Andrew Raycroft in goal. Years of watching Marty Turco have prepared them for this scenario. [Defending Big D]
- Ryan Callahan of the Rangers learned the hard way to not block shots with his hand. He's going to be out six weeks. [TSN]
- ESPN makes the case that Sidney Crosby is deserving of the Hart Trophy. [ESPN]
- The Thrashers pulled off quite a stunt to get fans interested. I gotta say, if the Blues did this and got Louie arrested, I don't think fans would be so quick to get him out of jail. Just sayin'.[ESPN]
- The Coyotes saga may be finally coming to an end. Maybe. Hopefully. [ESPN]
- Here's an online game where you try to predict what happens to stupid people in videos.[truPIDITY]
- Ladies and gents, here's some beer porn. Yep, it's high quality pics of beer. [theChive]
- One-note tumblr blogs were all the rage in 2010. [Buzzfeed]
Who knew Legos were so bad ass? All I did with legos was make buildings. I was a lame kid.
Links for Thursday are done. Come back tomorrow for a special link announcement.
Which Blues player will get injured tonight?
David Backes (23 votes)
Brad Boyes (7 votes)
Jaroslav Halak (43 votes)
Eric Brewer (12 votes)
Alex Steen (16 votes)
Other (7 votes)
I hate you, Joe. You're a damn jinx. (47 votes)
155 total votes