Not a fun loss.
- We're going streaking? The Blues have lost four in a row. Where have you gone T.J. Oshie? [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- In case you missed all the roster moves, JR has a breakdown. Moving David Perron to the IR was just to free up a roster spot, he can return at any time. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- Cam Janssen and D.J. King didn't get a chance to fight Wednesday. Shame. I didn't get enough of watching Cam get punched in the face on Tuesday. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- Jake Allen is dominating the AHL. Trade bait? Trade bait. [NHL]
- The Blues annual rink tours is set for Dec. 12. [Blues]
- Puck Daddy doesn't buy that the NBA is better than the NHL. [Puck Daddy]
- The Sabres have a new ownership group that is raising eyebrows. [Die By the Blade]
- Carolina is rebuilding. Maybe. And they may be doing it the right way. Maybe. [Canes Country]
- Dany Heatley is returning to Ottawa tonight. You think they'll boo? (They will.) [TSN]
- The Edmonton Oilers are staying in Edmonton. [TSN]
- The Leafs, or part of them, may be for sale. [TSN]
- A search engine devoted to finding movie quotes. I have a feeling this will make Randy Moller's job a lot easier. [Subzin]
- I had a fun email exchange with Mr. Gallagher and friend Nate about this yesterday: A minor league baseball team has chosen to go by the name Skeeters. Seriously. [Deadspin]
- From NatetheGreat: Remember when it was OK to be sexist? Those were the days. (Kidding.) [I Can Has Internets]
I need some videos. Until then, get to know the newest Blue, Stefan Della Rovere in a poorly-lit interview. He's friends with Petro!