I don't care if "Roman Polak's" Twitter account is fake, it has formed the impression of how I see Roman Polak. If Roman isn't the type of guy that doesn't fart in helmets, than I probably don't want to meet him.
- Blues/Canucks at 7 PM. We've got a triumvirate of previews, including an opponent's view with Paul Kariya making an appearance on the Blues injured list. [Post-Dispatch] [Blues.com] [Nucks Misconduct]
- Welcome back, Roman. [Post- Dispatch]
- Shenanigans has been declared on a waved off goal from Saturday's action in Columbus. Analysis and opinions over at the Columbus SBN blog. [Jackets Cannon]
- Read the headline on this article and see if you're as confused as I am. Bieksa has gotten better by fucking up less? Well, no shit. [TSN]
- Fisticuffs have slowly been on the rise since becoming scarce in the first year after the lockout. [Copper And Blue]
- Puck Daddy brings up the controversy as another chance to look at the possibility of replay. [Puck Daddy]
- All of last night's scores. [TSN]
- Lessons in TV crime drama. [Huffington Post]
- Rescue a deer, get fined for not wearing a life jacket. Such is the life of a good samaritan. [CBS Baltimore]
NaJaKwa and I think alike. This new Lonely Island video is right up there with the rest of their work. Oh, certainly NSFW.
It's been a rotten sports weekend for the teams I root for. Here's hoping a Blues victory tonight gets shit back on track.
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com is where all the cool links get sent.