The Blues won? That can happen? Hot damn.
- Alexander Steen was clutch in helping the Blues win. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- Andy McDonald has an upper-body injury. The Blues don't know, or won't say, if it's a concussion. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- Kelly Chase is now a Canadian legend. [Edmonton Journal]
- Alex Pietrangelo is a beast. [Edmonton Sun]
- The NHL salary cap looks like it will be going up. The New Jersey Devils rejoice. [The Globe and Mail]
- Patrick Kane has an injury. Couldn't happen to a nicer a guy.[TSN]
- Joffrey Lupul has a dumb first name and back problems. He's fixed one of those—the bad beck. Lupul is set to return for the Ducks after a long absence. [TSN]
- Montreal Canadiens defenceman Andrei Markov is done for the year. [TSN]
- Steve Ott gets praise, and not just for being able to walk without falling down. [Defending Big D]
- Create your own fake iPhone conversation so you can submit it to a website and have people not believe it's real. You just can't trust anything today. [Fake iPhone Text]
- This may be the best thing Cash4Gold has ever done. [imgur]
- Ever wonder what you would a person would look like after swallowing a bag of cocaine? Wonder no more, this man found out for you. [Jalopnik]
I will continue the weekday links pro-dog campaign. Dogs: They're better than cats.
That will be all for today from Links HQ. Tip your waiters at gametimelinks(at)gmail.com