Detroit tears are so good.
- Blues beat the Red Wings. And it was good. [Belleville News-Democrat]
- Despite blowing a two-goal lead (again), the Note found a way to pick up the dub. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- The Blues are rebuilding — what's you're excuse Detroit? And don't say injuries because the Blues made the playoffs last season. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- New coach, same players. I think a move needs to be made to let some of these guys know that shit is real. [STLtoday]
- My NYC cohort Nate says Rangers fans call Henrik Lundqvist "Hank." Hank or Henrik, he's been good this year and big reason why Team America is gonna struggle to get a medal (Canada, the USSR and Sweden are all better than the Yanks). [Blueshirt Banter]
- Speaking of Hank, his skate cut and injured teammate Marian Gaborik. [ESPN]
- From the Rink talks with an ATHLETIC trainer. You know how some bloggers will get super bitchy if you call them bloggers? Athletic trainers are the same way if you just call them trainers. [From the Rink]
- Things are bad for us in St Louis, but at least we aren't the Panthers. Speaking of Florida, Mike Kitchen is an assistant for them. Interesting that they're struggling. [Litter Box Cats]
- Brendan Burke's funeral was yesterday. Sad, sad story. [TSN]
- Ryan Getzlaf is day-to-day after a positive MRI. [ESPN]
- Good news Blues fans: No European trip this year. [ESPN]
- Kari Lehtonen is heading to Dallas. Marty Turco might want to contact a real estate agent. [TSN]
- Tuesday's results. [Yahoo! Sports]
Wednesday's games. [Yahoo! Sports]
- As someone who is considering breaking his lease to get a dog know this, if you dress your dog up like some hipster asshole, you deserve an ass kicking. Man I want a dog, but not a hipster dog. [hipster puppies]
- Star Wars Valentines are surprisingly funny. If you're a nerd. Which I am. [Bacon Babble]
- Google offers some odd suggestions. [Manofest]
Poor College Student comes through with what he assures me is not a porn video. The Vs. TV crew talking about enormous loads. And people wonder why Vs. isn't taken seriously.
Video No. 2 is from the great RFJCC. As a fan of the original, I enjoy this version as well.
The videos I had planned for today will just have to wait for another day. gametimelinks(at)gmail.com