Big win in Chicago last night. Huge win. Lofty win.
- The Blues go back-to-back. Tonight, the Note will be at home against the San Jose Sharks. [ESPN]
- Somehow, the Blues managed to beat the Blackhawks last night. St. Louis wins 3-2. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- The road win snapped a 9-game home winning streak for Chicago. Awesome. [Chicago Sun-Times]
- David Perron uses Twitter to reach out to fans and the Blues are 12-5-9 in one-goal games this year. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- From LuvHockey: Rick Wamsley is adjusting to being a head coach. [St. Louis Globe-Deomcrat]
- Hockey's Future looks at the future Blues in college. [Hockey's Future]
- Wednesday's results. [Yahoo! Sports]
- Thursday's games. [Yahoo! Sports]
- The Penguins may be looking to a 3rd line center at the deadline. When they said 3rd line center, they aren't looking for a checker Andy Murray. [Pensburgh]
- No trade clauses are the very worst thing you can give a player. [Canes Country]
- The Ottawa Senators are playing very well right now — 10 wins-in-a-row well. [TSN]
- Team America d-men keep dropping. Mike Komisarek is out for the season with a bum shoulder. [CTV Olympics]
- The Islanders has placed Brendan Witt on waivers. [TSN]
- Ilya Kovalchuk is on the move. Maybe. Probably. Not really. Definitely. Who knows? [ESPN]
- Jabba the Hitchcock is out in Columbus. [ESPN]
- We, the Game Time crowd, seem to enjoy mashups. Here are some awesome ones. The Weezer/Joan Jett/Queen one is really good. [Blender]
- This could easily be St. Louis after the shenanigans this Saturday. [Holy Taco]
Don't get the headline reference? Watch this and be amazed. Christian Bale couldn't wear Adam West's tights.
If that wasn't awesome enough, enjoy this. That's what she said.
Come back for more. gametimelinks(at)gmail.com