Some game yesterday, huh? Team falls behind early and refuses to give up. In a battle of star players, the one without the ring simply stepped up and took over the game. Helluva win by Alex Ovechkin and the Capitals. Oh ... did you think I was talking about something else?
- Blues vs. Avalanche tonight. Thankfully, it's a road game. [ESPN]
- The Blues are struggling to close out games. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- The organ-I zation are still expecting big things out of Lars Eller and Erik Johnson. [Belleville News-Democrat]
- Alex Steen is comfortable in St. Louis. And, he's kicking ass so much, I'm not going to mention his beak. [Blues]
- Sunday results. [Yahoo! Sports]
- Monday's games. [Yahoo! Sports]
- The highlight of my day yesterday was watching Penguins/Capitals. Great game, great finish. Alex Ovechkin is insanely talented. [Japers' Rink]
- Are the leaders of the Oilers asleep as the wheel? [The Copper and Blue]
- Now that Ilya Kovalchuk is off the market, who is now likely to move? Some average guys. [ESPN]
- Hildy's favorite goalie, Kari Lehtonen, has been recalled. [TSN]
- Niclas Wallin has been traded from the Hurricanes to the Sharks for some draft picks. [TSN]
- Want to watch Super Bowl commercials ... again. Go here. [Hulu]
- Truly ironic signs, not Alanis irony — real irony. [Holy Taco]
- David Caruso only exists to be the object of ridicule. [Screen Junkies]
I'm not trying to make fun of the person who took the time to make this video. I'm really not. The song choice, however ... well, enjoy the return of music Monday with a Blues twist.
gametimelinks(at)gmail.com. Welcome to another work week. How you packed your snow boots.