By the team you finish these links, five more savable shots will have slid past Chris Mason.
- Chris Mason was bad, the defense was, too. Also, the referees were ... questionable once again. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- Great, just what I like to see when the Blues are struggling: The Red Wings coming to town. [NHL.com]
- John Davidson said this week will determine if they Blues are buyers are sellers. How 'bout both? Sell the crap and buy something decent. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- D.J. King goes from breaking his own hands to breaking other hands. That's a win for Mr. Kong.[Washington Post]
- There are 23 games left in the season. Twenty. Three. [Belleville News-Democrat]
- Dave Eminian: Voice of reason. He points out that trading isn't easy. [Peoria Journal Star]
- David Backes and Erik Johnson know their history. [Grand Forks Herald]
- From Luvhockey: A long piece from George Csolak on Ilya Kovalchuk, Marty Turco and the Blues.[St. Louis Globe-Deomcrat]
- Brandon at Defending Big D wants to keep Marty Turco. Good. [Defending Big D]
- Tom Hicks needs to sell the Stars. [ESPN]
- The Los Angeles Kings winning streak was snapped last night. [ESPN]
- Ryan Getzlaf is hurt. if it's serious, Canada will just have to pick from its 100 other deserving Olympians. [ESPN]
- Bob Gainey is out as the GM of the Montreal Canadiens. [ESPN]
- Gainey's resignation is ... odd. [Habs Eyes on the Prize]
- Monday's results. [Yahoo! Sports]
- Tuesday's games. [Yahoo! Sports]
- Translations can be tricky. [ManoFest]
- From Baroose: An Australian man swallowed 18 swords at once. I don't want to know how he practices this, but I know Kris Draper wants to meet him. [KSDK]
- Some products that exist are questionable at best. Some, like the toilet putter, are just awesome. [Uncoached]
I wish something like this would happen in the NHL. Also, let's get some Swedish karma for tonight.
Lastly, to borrow a line from Poor College Student, I'll stop posting this video when I get tired of it ... which well be never.