- Blues beat the Islanders in the skills competition. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- I'm not saying perms are the answer, but T.J. Oshie is playing the best he ever has in his career after getting one done. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- Dom's take on the Blues win/Isles loss is surprisingly not crazy for someone who is a fan of both teams. [Lighthouse Hockey]
- The RIvermen's postseason roster situation is cleared up. Kinda. [Peoria Journal Star]
Here are your updated playoff chances. [Sports Club Stats]
- Thursday games. Games we want: Thrasher over Columbus, Minnesota over Detroit (again on principal), Ottawa over Cal and Gary, San Jose over Nashville, and ... St. Louis over New York. Results we got: Columbus over Atlanta, Detroit over Minnesota, Cal and Gary over Ottawa, San Jose over Nashville and St. Louis over New York. Two out of five ain't bad. [Yahoo! Sports]
- Friday games we want: Nashville over Anaheim, Buffalo over Minnesota and LA over Dallas. [Yahoo! Sports]
- Steven Stamkos is awesome. [ESPN]
- Marc Savard is done ... for the year. [ESPN]
- Bill Guerin says hits to the head are not good. [ESPN]
- Team America goalie Jonathan Quick has left the Kings for the birth of his first child. [TSN]
- Some of the best Chelios is old jokes. [Cult of Hockey]
- Davis Payne, among others, is younger than Chris Chelios. [Sports Crackle Pop]
- Some guy picks the city most worthy to win the cup. San Jose over St. Louis? Really random guy? [Sporting News]
- The newest member of the GT family, Mr. Donut King, reminds us that March is time for the Name of the Year Tournament. [Name of the Year]
- It's time to step up your insult game ... by going old school. [Shakespearean Insulter]
Some weird statues — where's Kung Fu Bunny? [Super Tremendous]
Cross Check Raise sends along an interesting video. I enjoy the cold ... sometimes ... but holy shit does this not look like fun.
Finally NatetheGreat reminded me of this great video last night. It's not really safe for work and it's kinda fucked up, but it makes me laugh. I hope you enjoy.
Hope you pass those stones soon, Nate.
Poor College Student will man this ship this weekend. Send him things at gametimelinks(at)gmail.com