We've had a lot of obscure references since I've been a part of Game Time but this might be the first ever Monopoly reference.
Welcome back to the lineup, Cam. Or welcome back to the press box, Cam.
Actually, just enjoy getting the paycheck again, Cam.
- Blues put it to Columbus 5-1.
- Sign Steen! He's starting to get his own feature columns!
- Blues are in Minnesota this evening, where it is legal to start games at 5PM.
- Pleau has his say on the headshot rule changes.
- Doug Weight is done for the year. Will that be it for his career? We'll find out in the offseason.
- Another former Blues player making headlines: Lee Stempniak with a multi-goal game for PHX. Toronto must be piiiiiiiiissed.
- And just because it helped beat Chicago, let's all read about a last second goal by Chris Pronger for the Flyers.
- Scores. We didn't get much help with that Detroit win.
- Standings. Right now, we're 5 points out. At least we can count the deficit on one hand now!
- Schedule. Root for LA over Nashville, Vancouver over Calgary, and for no overtime in the Colorado/Dallas contest. Detroit has the day off.
- The internet, grammar, and wordplay.
- Odd library collections.
- Number gossip. For the numerical nerd in...probably no more than 6 of us.
Happy Pi Day!
Stay tuned for Prospect Sunday. And don't even act like you're not coming back for the GDT.
Also, send Averagejoe anything that's informative or funny at gametimelinks(at)gmail.com