Blues haven't been at home since Feb. 13. Hey Brad and Sean, you guys still remember how to do the paper?
- Erik Johnson, David Backes and Yan's brother Paul Stastny will be honored before the Blues game on March 16. [Blues]
- Blues lose to Wilds 4-2. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- Cam Janssen is a quote machine: "Kinger caught him with a good one and now Boogaard is rearranging his face tonight ... that's what he gets for not having any respect." [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- Playoff chances. Don't look if you like being happy. [Sports Club Stats]
- Monday standings: Blues are five points out with 14 games left. [NHL.com]
- Sunday games. [Yahoo! Sports]
- Monday games: Detroit and Calgary is bad for the Blues either way. [Yahoo! Sports]
- From Cross Check Raise: AHL teams and their distance from their parent club. [Sporcle]
- Alex Ovechkin once again crosses the line between playing hard and playing dirty. [Puck Daddy]
- Brian Campbell is going to be out a while after being taken out by Ovechkin. [Hockey Wires]
- All hail Dutchie. Lee Stempniak is hotter than Phoenix in the summer. [ESPN]
- I don't know a 22-year-old who wouldn't do this. Watching an old person who sleeps sure is easier than watching a kid. [E-mails from an Asshole]
- This guy seriously wants $25 for an old-school Game Boy? Well ... when you put it like that, I can see why. [Craig's List]
- In case you wanted to know: [How Grenades Work]
The Lonely Island is the best.