I think we can safely say the Blues playoff streak will end at one.
- Forty eight seconds and it's all over. [Belleville News Democrat]
- Stun is a good word to use — Preds beat the Blues 3-2. [On the Forecheck]
- Note to Dan O'Neill: You're trying too hard with your lede's. The Vogues? Really? [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- David Backes says we can't blame Chris Mason. His word is law, so losing to Nashville wasn't Mason's fault. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
Playoff chances are slim to none. [Sports Club Stats]
- Monday standings: Ten games left, six points back with everyone else having a game in hand. [NHL.com]
- Sunday's results: Minne over Calgary (goodish), Nashville over St. Louis (bad), Phoenix over Dallas (good) and Anaheim over Colorado (bad). [Yahoo! Sports]
- Monday's games. Pittsburgh needs to take down Detroit. [Yahoo! Sports]
- Teemu Selanne has 200 more goals than Paul Kariya. The Finnish Flash now has 600 career goals. [TSN]
- Selanne gets the photo gallery treatment. I miss those Jofa helmets ... and Jets jerseys. [ESPN]
- Daymond Langkow was hurt in a bizzare accident. He was hit in the neck by a puck after being cleanly checked. [TSN]
- The Coyotes are just like the Indians in "Major League." [From the Rink]
- Twitter, summed up in graph form. [11 points]
- This link is safe for work, the Web site might not be. Anyway, it's a salute to jorts. [Web site name that might get you fired]
- When the zombies come will you survive? Probably not. I know I won't. Once the zombies come, I'm done. [GameInformer.com]
Beeker was brought up in the GDT and I've been saving this one for a bit. Hope you enjoy.
gametimelinks(at)gmail.com Donut King is comin' athcha later. Enjoy.