- Blues vs. Red Wings tonight. [Sporting News]
- The Red Wings have had a terribly disappointing season, and are still ahead of the Blues in the playoff race. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- The one season the Blues dominate the Red Wings — 4-0-1 this season against the Winged Wheel — the Note decides to not beat up on everyone else. [St. Louis Globe-Democrat]
- Cam Janssen: Career maker? [NJ.com]
- Tuesday's results. [Yahoo! Sports]
- Wednesday's games. [Yahoo! Sports]
- Know College Hockey? Think you can pick the Frozen Four? Do so and win sweet, sweet prizes. [College Hockey Pickem]
- Winging it in Motown wonders if the Penguins are a dirty team. [Winging It In Motown]
- Some Flyers' fans are maybe wanting to miss the playoffs. [Broad Street Hockey]
- Blogger fight! [Bird Watchers Anonymous]
- Mark Messier has tabbed Craig MacTavish to coach Team Canada at the Worlds. [TSN]
- Steroids and hockey in the same story. Joy. As a baseball fan, I'm tired of hearing about this shit. [ESPN]
- Joe Biden would fit in quite nicely around these parts. I love that our Vice President, who has a sweet name, talks like all — well, most of us. [Guardian]
- This is really, really stupid but I laughed hard. Some rap fans debate the merits of washing your ass in the sink. [Rap Music Board]
- Older people recreate old photographs with interesting results. [young me now me]
It's Blues vs. Red Wings, which means I gotta show my favorite Blues video.
More after the jump.
I would watch this movie. Then again, I'm a nerd.
Greatest video on the internet? I think so.