Oh sure, when it doesn't matter the Blues win at home.
- Blues beat the Kings. [Associated Press]
- This may be the saddest headline — bragging about clinching a season series against a non-rival is grasping at straws. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- JR chats, lots of angst in these questions. Who knew that after another season of disappointment, the fans would be upset. [STLtoday]
- Thursday's results. [Yahoo! Sports]
- Friday's games. [Yahoo! Sports]
- A history of NHL video games. NHL 94 > everything else. [Gunaxin]
- David Booth is going to need a few ibuprofens. [Puck Daddy]
- The Sharks are in the playoffs. [TSN]
- Donald Fehr won't say yes or no when asked about the NHLPA job. That's good leadership. [ESPN]
- Steve Stamkos is good. Two goals for the sophomore gives him 45. [ESPN]
- Head shots are now illegal. [ESPN]
- Voting has begun. It's your duty as an American or wherever you're from to vote. [Name of the Year]
- I always knew taking the bus to school was lame. Zip line would be way cooler. [Daily Mail]
- McDonald's food doesn't age. [TreeHugger]
NatetheGreat blew my mind with the mashup. Lil' Wayne and the theme song from "The Office" are together at last. And it is awesome.
Now that your mind has been blown once, get ready for Round 2.
Happy Friday all. Weekend daddy can be reached at gametimelinks(at)gmail.com