Blues win again. I could get used to this.
- Blues win, 5-2, thanks to the newly-shorn TJ Oshie. I got my haircut Tuesday and had a great day at work. I recommend it for all. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- With the deadline coming, the Blues are talking but nothing is going down ... yet. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- Davis Payne was happy with the Olympics, mostly because his players kicked ass and his native land won. [Belleville News-Democrat]
- Who says St. Louis isn't a hockey town? [MissouriNet]
- Tuesday's fullish slate of results. [Yahoo! Sports]
- Wednesday's schedule. [Yahoo! Sports]
- Standings: Blues three back, still in 12th. [NHL.com]
- Hate Twitter but still want the inside scoop on the deadline? BAM. (stick tap to Icion). [NHL]
- When Rick DiPietro signed his massive deal a few years back, I was vehemently against it's length. My friend, NatetheGreat, thought it was a steal. I win. [ESPN]
- Ryan Miller is very popular in the States. He received a (deserved) standing O from the Pittsburgh crowd. [ESPN]
- After Sidney Crosby threw of his gloves and went full retard in celebration, his gear is now missing. [TSN]
- Ray Emery's wonky hip will keep him out for the rest of the season. [TSN]
- Marek Zidlicky is getting paid. [TSN]
- The Ottawa Senators, always crafty, turned the second round pick acquired in the Dany Heatley deal for Andy Sutton. [TSN]
- Traded Poni. Alexei Ponikarovsky is going to the Penguins. From the basement to the penthouse. [TSN]
- If athletes are known for one thing, its badass celebrations. [Complex]
- Legos, is their anything they can't do? [Unreality]
- Hybrid monsters are the stuff of nightmares. And they are awesome. [Uproxx]
Reading the GDT, I've determined you all really like this song. As a man of the people, here ya go.
Like I have to tell you guys, today is legendary rapper Tone Loc's birthday.
It's trade deadline day, kids. Come back for more goodness. gametimelinks(at)gmail.com