He's one of the bad guys now.
- Blues vs. Avalanches sans All-Name team member Wojtek Wolski tonight. Get your AP preview here.
- Chris Mason is getting better as of late. Averagejoe and I agree that if he's re-signed, his contract needs a "No Shave Clause."
- King and Eeej discussed the finer points of pummeling.
- Wheel of discipline, turn turn turn, tell Maxim Lapierre the lesson that he shall learn. 4 games for his hit on Scott Nichol.
- Flames better improve or heads will roll, according to Darren Dreger.
- Even pro athletes need work visas.
- CCR and I agree. Down Goes Brown does some quality work. Here's some of his latest: "Signs your GM had a bad deadline day"
- Scores. Luongo lets in 5 in the first period and gets removed against the Hawks.
- Standings. Currently 3 points out.
- Schedule. Root for Pittsburgh over Dallas, Phoenix over Anaheim (since I'm assuming Phoenix will make the playoffs at this point), Montreal over LA, and San Jose over Columbus (This one is the least of our worries among games that affect the West standings)
- Two highlight reel goals from Friday's action make Puck Daddy's Three Stars post. Unfortunately, one is the handiwork of Pavel Datsyuk.
- Kari Lehtonen for Mask of the Year.
- I don't know who Bob Ford is as a person. Since all I have to go on is this anti-fighting BS, I'm gonna go with "dumbass"
- Today's history lesson concerns the correction of some WWII myths.
- Powerthirst has a website. Fuck. Yes.
- Lead paint in hockey sticks. I thought we were smarter than this.
Our resident fan from Nebraska passes this one along. I like it because it has OK Go and a Rube Goldberg machine
CCR's Road Music and a kickass GDT are on their way. What's not to love?
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com