Well...we weren't gonna win 'em all after the break, right?
There's no way around last night. That just sucked.
- Hot streaks must end. And damn, the Blues sure ended one last night. 7-3 Avs.
- The Hockey News lists Alex Pietrangelo as the finest prospect in all the land.
- The Wheel of Justice should spin for Boogaard real soon.
- A picture of Sidney Crosby's Gold Medal winning stick will be coming to the side of a milk carton near you.
- Steven Stamkos just scored #40, in case you were wondering about the only forward taken ahead of Alex Pietrangelo in his draft year.
- Standings. We're still 3 points out. Not as bad as it could be but 1 point out sure would be better.
- Schedule. Root for Chicago over Detroit (I feel sick either way), Vancouver over Nashville, and pray Minnesota vs Calgary doesn't go to overtime. Hopefull, Montreal can take care of Anaheim.
- Hey, it's Oscar night. J-Mill has even more reasons to give less of a damn.
- My ladyfriend decided to get in on the act and send along this Cracked link about what Gary Busey would look like as a textbook author.
- Then she sends me this one about horrible attempts at sex ed. I can only hope there's not some subtle innuendo there at my expense. *fingers crossed
Spectr17 has a video that can't be embedded. However, it gets my mind off last night's loss. Click here to view a re-telling of the 3 Little Pigs.
We're hoping to ride a second half hot streak into the playoffs. We were hoping for this last year and it worked out successfully. We played OK Go yesterday and I sense a weekend theme: Here It Goes Again. The business part of this one starts about 28ish seconds in.
Prospect Sundays coming today. Averagejoe comes back starting Monday.
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com