After a whirlwind of events that saw a game with a furious 3rd period comeback, a Keith Tkachuk tribute, and all manner of jerseys and prizes being handed out during and after, the Blues look to close out the season with a W in Nashville.
And thanks to you, Walt. Real men score goals with their faces.
- Blues win!
Game #82. @ Nashville at 7 PM. As you may have read in the comments last night, it's all over the Twittersphere (Take Rutherford's, for example) that Tkachuk won't be playing in Nashville.
- All sorts of Walt articles from from Miklasz, Gordon, O'Neill and George Csolak over at the Globe-Democrat
- Tomas Kana, coming to an NHL team in Columbus near you?
- Kerry Fraser is also retiring at the end of the year. Down Goes Brown reminisces.
- This Russian kid has a knock on him for a lack of discipline and seems like a risk. It wasn't too long ago that David Perron was held in such a regard in terms of draft stock.
- When I think of how it'll get hard to find material to link to in the summer months, I always remember how that Coyotes sale will be going on until the end of time. Analysis on the latest over at Five For Howling.
- It's certainly valid to make a case for Crosby to win the Hart. What isn't valid is to say he deserves it because he plays with worse teammates than the other contenders.
- Standings. It's mayhem out East as 4 teams tangle for 3 spots.
- This YouTube comment is so dumb I just can't help but laugh.
- I think the Simpsons episode where Homer skippers a submarine turned out better than this little mishap.
- This guy understands parenting. If I could be like him, I'd do it.
A round of applesauce for Lars Eller, getting us on the board with a sweet tip-in. I'd do something for Jonas, but I don't know any memorable movie characters named Jonas. However, I loved watching Heavyweights as a kid (and still do). So yeah.
And the last shift and Walt tribute that ensued
We'll see you tonight for the last GDT of the season. It's been a helluva run.
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com