Top Eleven disappointments of the Blues 09-10 season.
11) Towel boy didn't jump/slip/fall.
10) Twitter jumped the shark with that "farting in the helmet" tweet.
09) The exterminators were unable to find, trap, and kill that damn blue pantless rat running around Kiel/Savvis/Scottrade Drinkscotch center scaring kids while pissing off their parents.
08) Gallagher (and the SLGT staff) were unable to maintain their drunken stupor after April 10th.
07) Fuck detroit and the blackhawks suck made the playoffs.
06) Can count on one hand how many bliztacomacs were awarded to the home crowd.
05) Charles didn't sing every single anthem.
04) Game Time didn't take out a bounty on any of the opposing teams players or staff (Current or former).
03) SLGTers were unable to eradicate the fucking powerplay dance.
02) Instead of being given the ole "9 of hearts," we were "Beaten by the Queen of Hearts every time."
01) It ended without the Blues hoisting that bright silver shiny thing.
and now, for your random picture: