Fridays are awesome. Not as good as Saturdays, but close enough.
- Alex Pietrangelo is still doing work. The current Barrie Colt and future Blue (hopefully) is leading his team in the OHL playoffs. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- Jeremy Rutherford took questions. [STLtoday]
- Ben Bishop is going the World Championships. [Peoria Journal Star]
- This is a fantastic photoshop. [Fear the Fin]
- Joe Pavelski and the Sharks have beaten the Wings in Game 1. A friend of mine, who is a Wings fan, commented on Facebook that Detroit won 2.5 periods. That's almost the same as winning the game. [TSN]
- St. Louisian Harry Weber talks about his upcoming Bobby Orr statue. [Stanley Cup of Chowder]
- Here's the Team America roster for the Worlds. [TSN]
- Brooks Laich is a good dude. [Puck Daddy]
- Sidney Crosby, Alex Ovechkin and Henrik Sedin are the Hart Trophy finalists. [ESPN]
- Lindy Ruff has been the coach of the Sabres forever, and will remain the head man next year. [ESPN]
- Hungry? Need an idea of what to eat? Bam. [What The Fuck Should I Make For Dinner?]
- Poor, poor Walter. [Buzzfeed]
- I want to reiterate: I am not a fan of ICP. I just happen to find the Miracles video hilarious. That said, that song is not the first time they have created shitty lyrics. [Buzzfeed]
Ryan passes along an awesome, albeit low quality, video of Keith Tkachuk being awesome.
From Childhood Trauma: Elf hockey.
That's it for this week. Poor College Student has the keys this weekend. Send him tips at gametimelinks(at)gmail.com