I'm not going to pretend I think the Blues can make the playoffs this season, but if the Note loses, they're done. It's win or go home time.
- The Blues vs. the Blue Jackets tonight. Definition of a must-win game. [Sporting News]
- Mike Modano might have made his last visit to St. Louis as a hockey player. Darn, I forget to get him a card. [Globe-Democrat]
- Is this an April Fools' Joke? Pascal Rheaume has been signed the Rivermen. [The Raw Feed]
- The Blackhawks have clinched the division. The last time that happened, something awesome happened. [Chicago Sun-Times]
- Steven Stamkos, who might just be my favorite young player in the NHL, was almost traded the Rangers because his owner is very, very dumb. [Raw Charge]
- Habs fans wonder if the NHL has forgotten the team in the newest series of commercials. Here's a thought: No one cares about the Candiens in 2010. [Habs Eyes on the Prize]
- Chris Pronger: Locker room cancer? [Broad Street Hockey]
- R.J. Umberger is a member of the terrible Columbus Blue Jackets, so he knows bad hockey. He says the Washington Capitals play the game the wrong way. Hey Mr. Hamburger, worry about your own team and not about the team that has the most points in the NHL. [TSN]
- From TSN: "Graham James, the junior coach convicted of sexually abusing his players in a case that rocked the hockey world from house leagues to the NHL, has been pardoned by the National Parole Board, The Canadian Press has learned." [TSN]
- I always thought the only thing you could do with a marshmallow peep is bite the head off, but it turns out, you can make some art. [Urlesque]
- KFC is making a bacon sandwich with two pieces of chicken as the bun. Read that sentence again. [Consumerist]
- Fantasy worlds aren't all they're cracked up to be. [Cracked]
NatetheGreat has some advice on a Monday -- Breathe Easy.
That's it for me. Let's go Blues. I'll see you again on Tuesday. Happy Opening Day as well. Feel free to chat about baseball here, I don't mind.