Like Keith Tkachuk, I'm ready for this all to be over.
- Blues lose 6-5. That's all I'm gonna say about that. [St. Louis Globe-Democrat]
- Keith Tkachuk is calling it quits. My feelings on this? Meh. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- Puck Father salutes Walt — look how young he looks in the peyote sweater. [Puck Daddy]
- The Blues lament missing the playoffs. Glad they're pretending to care. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- Ty Conklin digs Lady Gaga. A man with such sweet facial hair should have better taste in music. [Puck Daddy]
- ESPN hed: "Ben Eager didn't take the bait from nemesis Cam Janssen on Wednesday." Yeah sure ... or he's just afraid to fight Cam. [ESPN Chicago]
- The Alaska Aces, the Blues ECHL affiliate, are getting boned. [SB Nation]
- The Coyotes have home ice in the first round. Unreal. [TSN]
- The Blues always seem to injure Marian Hossa. [TSN]
- Carolina will host the NHL All-Star Game next season. [ESPN]
- Chris Chelios is going back to the AHL. [ESPN]
- Results. [Yahoo! Sports]
- Schedule. [Yahoo! Sports]
- From Carnie: Build your own tornado. [Weather Channel]
- You may not know who Dustin Winesberry is, but you should — he is the owner of an awesome mugshot. [Asylum]
- Aspiring superheroes have a supply shop. [The Brooklyn Superhero Supply Company]
Two songs today. The first is good because it's so, so bad. With lyrics like this: water, fire air and dirt/fucking magnets, how do they work? you can't not enjoy this shitty song. Lyrics not safe for work.
This video is awesome, because it actually is. Thanks NatetheGreat.
That's it for me. Donut King will rap at you later. Send stuff to gametimelinks(at)gmail.com